What cute kids! I love Lexi's haircut. Your pictures are beutiful and I did go to nikki's blog and see the pics of koen and he is sOOooooooo cute. Those shirts lexi and drake are wearing are cute too. Where did you get them?I was looking for some like Drake's for my boys when Molly was born. Oh well. Maybe next time. Not!
I am 27 and married to my handsome best friend, Shea Douglas. We have two beautiful kids. Lexi 7yrs and Drake 5yrs. We have the sweetest puppy named Belle who was named after our Abby's mom. We love you Abby!!
2 comments:
Well its about time you posted something!! :) Cute kiddos!
What cute kids! I love Lexi's haircut. Your pictures are beutiful and I did go to nikki's blog and see the pics of koen and he is sOOooooooo cute. Those shirts lexi and drake are wearing are cute too. Where did you get them?I was looking for some like Drake's for my boys when Molly was born. Oh well. Maybe next time. Not!
Post a Comment