Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We have been officially tagged as Mississippians!!

Lexi and I had an eye opening experience this morning. We unfortunately encountered "Black Ice". We are officially calling it "Invisible Ice". There is no black about it because it looks like nothing is there. Well, we crossed the street to her school and on the side walk we went. After about ten steps it happened! Lexi went down and I tried to save her but in a blink of an eye I saw my feet in the air. Yes, we ate it. But I must say, it was hilarious and I was so tickled that we were the ones that looked like Bambi on a frozen pond. Our episode did not go unnoticed. The principal was outside helping with the kids and saw everything. She came up to us and I could read it all over her face. Out of all the people there, we the Mississippians were the ones to go down. Maybe they will put some salt down for us tomorrow, but who knows. I do know that from now on I will be walking around outside in Minnesota a little differently now!

No comments: