Saturday, January 3, 2009
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
Well, today is my birthday and another year is gone. I am sad to get older only because that means my sweet babies are getting older too. It is hard to believe how so much time has gone by since they were born. Yet, I am so happy to be right where I am at and to have such beauty in my life. I have two wonderful children both spunky and loving. And most of all I have a husband that loves me unconditionally and has a huge heart. I feel I am going to have quite an interesting year because we are headed for the frozen tundra (Ha Ha). We are really headed for Owatonna, MN. I hear it is really really cold there and subzero conditions. Yea!! Our family has lived so many places, so why stop now! At least we get to see some real snow! I might be changing my thoughts after a month up there. Well, I am excited about my new year as a 27 year old and can't wait to see what lies ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
happy birthday!!!!
Post a Comment